2018 Cutest Baby Photo Contest Details and Official Rules – WGFG 105.3 FM The Cat
Do you have the cutest baby? We think so! That’s why we’re hosting a Cutest Baby Contest!
- Babies must be between the ages of newborn and 2 years old at the time of the contest.
- Pictures entered must be recent.
- One entry per baby, so choose your photo well!
- Photos must be submitted by midnight on 4/17 to orangeburgcutestbaby.com
- Community Broadcasters has the power, in their sole discretion, to remove any participants from the contest for behavior we deem inappropriate.
- Photos must be submitted by a parent or legal guardian of the child only. One photo per family will be allowed.
- Community Broadcasters will monitor the contest to the best of our ability and remove all comments in our sole discretion that is deemed inappropriate on the CBOrangeburg.com/wgfg website and block the user.
- By submitting a photo, you understand that Community Broadcasters is not responsible for comments or negativity regarding the photo, posted to the CBOrangeburg.come page.
- Any abusive activity perpetrated by any contestant, their family, friends and or associates may in the sole discretion of Community Broadcasters, be removed and disqualified from the contest.
- Voting begins as soon as the first photo is posted.
- By submitting a photo, participants are agreeing abide by these rules and conditions
How the Contest will Work:
We will post all submitted photos on the CBOrangeburg.com/wgfg webpage, at our earliest convenience, as they are submitted. Photos must be submitted by midnight on April 27th, to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only one child per family will be accepted. Fans can vote for their favorite photo from 4/30 through 5/4 at midnight! Only one entry per household/per day. You will have until midnight on 5/4 to get your votes in. The photo with the most votes will be announced on Monday May 7th on the air at WGFG 105.3 and on the CBORangeburg.com/wgfg.
Tie breaker: In the event of a tie on votes, the person who submitted their picture first will receive the prize. If both pictures were submitted at the same time and received the same amount of votes, the prize will be split between the two entering parties.
Email one image email@example.com of your cute baby!
- Your name
- Your email address
- Your Daytime Phone Number
- Baby’s Name
- Baby’s Birthdate
Note: Your privacy is very important to us. When we post your baby’s photo, we will only use their first name to identify them.
Additional Note: Employees of Community Broadcasters and their immediate families are not eligible for entry into this contest.
SPONSOR: Community Broadcasters, 200 Regional Parkway, Bldg. C, Suite 200 Orangeburg, SC 29118
ELIGIBILITY: The Promotion is open to legal residents of the 50 United States and District of Columbia (“U.S.”), 18 years of age or older with a valid driver’s license at the time of entry (“Entrant”). Employees, directors and officers and their immediate families (spouses and siblings, parents and children and their spouses) and household members of Community Broadcasters (“Sponsor”),. and their respective parent companies, subsidiaries and affiliates, distributors, dealerships and companies involved in the implementation and execution of the Promotion (collectively the “Promotion Entities”) are not eligible. Sweepstakes is void in Puerto Rico, and other US Commonwealths, Territories and jurisdictions (including overseas military installations) and where prohibited. For the avoidance of doubt, the Promotion Entities, with the exception of Brighton Ford, are not Sponsors of this Promotion.
AGREEMENT TO THE OFFICIAL RULES: By participating in the Promotion, each participant fully and unconditionally agrees to and accepts these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Promotion. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
LIMIT: ONE (1) CONTEST ENTRY PER PERSON. In the event more than one (1) Entry is received from any one person or email address, the first Entry processed will be considered the only valid Entry received. In the event of a dispute, online Entries will be deemed made by the authorized account holder of the email address submitted at the time of Entry. The authorized account holder is the natural person who is assigned to the email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization that is responsible for assigning email addresses or the domain associated with the submitted email address. Any potential winner may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder. No mechanical reproductions of entry forms permitted. Any attempt by any participant to obtain more than the stated number of Entries by using multiple/different identities, registrations or any other methods will void that participant’s Entries and that participant may be disqualified. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible or misdirected registrations, which will be disqualified. Sponsor will not accept submissions from wireless domains, blacklist domains, or any email address Sponsor deems to be potentially harmful to the Website. Use of any automated system to participate is prohibited and will result in disqualification.
ENTRY REQUIREMENTS: All baby images entered in the contest must feature a child, 2 years in age or younger. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any images not abiding the official rules.
WINNER SELECTION: For the contest, there will be one first, one second place, and one third place winners. All winners will be determined by “likes” on the Facebook page. The sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any entry or votes for any reason, including, but not limited to, fraud. In the event of a tie in number of votes, the photo submitted 1st will win. Vote tabulation will be conducted by the contest Administrator. Potential contest winners will be contacted by the Administrator by telephone and email and will be required to complete and return an Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability Release and except where prohibited by law, a Publicity Release Form (“Affidavit/Release”) within seven days of receipt. If the prize notification is rejected, returned, or deemed undeliverable or the potential winner fails to execute and return the Affidavit/Release within the specified time or if he/she is otherwise ineligible to receive the prize, that potential winner will be deemed ineligible and the prize will be forfeited or awarded to an alternate as solely determined by Sponsor. Winner will be required to provide his/her Social Security number or tax ID for tax reporting purposes as Sponsor will file an IRS Form 1099 with the Internal Revenue Service for the fair market value of prize. In the event that the potential winner is disqualified for any reason, that prize will be forfeited and awarded to an alternate.
- GENERAL CONDITIONS / RELEASE: By participating, Entrants release Promotion Entities, their respective directors, officers, agents and employees from any and all liability for any claims, costs, injuries, losses or damages of any kind caused by their participation, including the unauthorized or illegal access to personally identifiable or sensitive information or the acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of the prize; and (b) acknowledge that said parties have neither made nor are in any manner responsible or liable for any warranty representation or guarantee, expressed or implied, in fact or in law, relative to a prize including, but not limited to the prize quality or availability except for Sponsor and the limited warranty provided with the Prize. Neither Promotion Entities nor any service providers are responsible for incorrect or inaccurate transcription of Entry information, or for any human or other error, technical malfunctions, lost/delayed data or voice transmission, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, line failures of any telephone network, computer equipment, software, inability to access any online service or Website or to complete a telephone call or facsimile transaction, or any other error or malfunction, or late, lost or misdirected mail, or any injury or damage to participant’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participation in this Promotion. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT OR ANY OTHER INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE, TAMPER WITH THE ENTRY PROCESS OR INSTANT WIN GAME, OR OTHERWISE UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO COOPERATE IN THE PROSECUTION OF ANY SUCH INDIVIDUAL(S) AND TO PURSUE ALL REMEDIES TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. If for any reason the Promotion is not capable of being executed as planned, or infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, action of Entrants, technical failures or any other causes which in the opinion of Administrator and/or Sponsor, corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of this Promotion, Administrator reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any suspect Entry or Entrant and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion. In the event of any cancellation, termination or suspension, notice thereof will be posted at Cbsumter.com/wizb9555. The Prize winner will be made, from among all eligible, non-suspect Entries received as of the date of the termination, cancellation or suspension, as Administrator determines in its sole discretion. Entries not complying with all rules are subject to disqualification.
- GOVERNING LAW/JURISDICTION/DISPUTE RESOLUTION: Entrants agree that (a) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of, or connected with, the Promotion or prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Michigan or the appropriate Michigan State Court located in Oakland County, Michigan; (b) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Promotion but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (c) under no circumstances will Entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and Entrant hereby waives all rights to, claim punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, Entrant’s rights and obligations, or the rights and obligations of the Sponsor in connection with the Promotion, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of State of Michigan, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Michigan or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than State of Michigan.
ENTRANT’S PERSONAL INFORMATION: Information collected from Entrants is subject to Community Broadcasters, Orangeburg, SC.
This Is Country $1,000 Contest
- Listeners will be directed to pick up a copy of “This Is Country” magazine at participating locations. No purchase necessary. Purchase does not increase the odds of winning. The magazine is only available while supplies last.
- Contestants will be solicited on WWKT-FM and WGFG-FM on the air April 16, 2018 through May 4, 2018. Listeners will be asked to be a specific caller on each station’s request line and be asked a specific question about page location or other information of a specific advertisement or feature in “This Is Country.” If the caller correctly identifies that location or information, he or she becomes eligible to win the grand prize of one thousand dollars.
- One winner will be drawn randomly from the combined qualifiers received from WWKT FM and WGFG FM. Winner will be notified by telephone.
- All contestants must be at least 18 years of age and show valid ID. Official contest rules will be available to listeners.
- Qualifiers may not substitute another person to take their place in contest.
- Only one person per household will be allowed to qualify and allowed to qualify only once.
- There will be only one winner of the Grand Prize.
- Winner is responsible for any local, state, or Federal taxes.
- All contestants must give consent that their voice, name, and/or picture or likeness may be used for promotional purposes.
- Employees of Community Broadcasters, LLC their families, unpaid interns thereof, employees of any other radio station in the Florence, Sumter, Orangeburg metro areas as defined by Nielsen and their unpaid interns and families, employees and family members of all other participating sponsors are ineligible to qualify or win.
- These rules may be amended at any time without notice.
- Winner must not have won another contest on radio station within the past 45 days.
- A written copy of the rules is also available at Community Broadcasters, LLC in Florence, Sumter and Orangeburg studios during regular business hours.
In the following rules, “CBLLC” means Community Broadcasters, LLC,:
1. Some CBLLC contests will have specific rules that may amend these eligibility values, and these rules will be aired on CBLLC during said contest. Only one winner per household is permitted per contest in a 45 day period. Any prize awarded to an ineligible listener will be deemed null and void, and an alternate eligible winner may be named.
2. Anytime you call the CBLLC studios you assume that your call will be broadcast or recorded and you grant us permission to broadcast the call or record if for later broadcast.
3. Contestants agree, that their voice, name and/or picture may be used for promotional, broadcast, or Internet purposes.
4. Prizes awarded are not redeemable for cash. No prize is transferable. No substitution for a prize will be made at the request of winner. CBLLC reserves the right to substitute a prize of similar value.
5. All winners of all contests are responsible for all taxes on prize awarded. All winners of a prize valued at $600 or more will be required to complete the appropriate tax forms at the CBLLC studios prior to claiming prize. All winners will be sent an IRS form 1099 if in one calendar year the prize value of all prizes won exceeds $600.
6. All CBLLC contests are open to all eligible U.S. residents 18 or over unless otherwise noted. Contestants must possess a valid form of identification bearing the picture of the contestant acceptable to CBLLC that will be presented to CBLLC and accepted before the prize is awarded.
7. Winners will be expected to claim prize at the CBLLC studios unless otherwise noted, between 8:30am – 5pm, Monday through Friday (excluding holidays) within 30 days of being notified that they are winners, unless there is an expiration date on prize which will be specifically stated.
8. Employees and Interns of Community Broadcasters, LLC, their advertising agencies, affiliates, contest sponsors, interns, employees and immediate families or significant others of each, and employees or interns of all media of mass communication within a one hundred mile radius of the CBLLC main studio are not eligible to win any contest. Immediate family includes the spouse, great-grandparents, grandparents, parents, brothers, sisters, children, grandchildren, and great-grandchildren of the employee or intern and his/her spouse. This also includes individuals for whom the employee or intern is current legal guardian.
9. All federal, state, and local laws and regulations apply. Contest is void where prohibited.
10. CBLLC reserves the right to disqualify any winner if any contest rules are violated in any way.
11. Community Broadcasters, LLC, their advertising agencies, affiliates, contest sponsors, employees, and immediate families of each absolve themselves and shall be held harmless from any action or liability arising from any contest or prize awarded in any contest.
12. CBLLC reserves the right to interrupt and/or discontinue any contest or promotion (and not award the offered prize) should events beyond CBLLC’s control warrant.
13. CBLLC reserves the right to amend the rules to any contest at any time. The judge’s decision is always final.
14. CBLLC shall not be held liable for any technical, mechanical or electrical malfunctions.
15. Regarding CBLLC’s on-line contests, all fields must be completed and rules published for, for them on-line must be followed for eligibility to win.
a. All appropriate information in required fields must be filled out or you will be disqualified.
b. To win a prize you must reside within the listening area of CBLLC, as defined at the exclusive discretion of CBLLC management.
c. Any problems with the Internet or email are not CBLLC’s responsibility.
16. A copy of these rules are also available during business hours at the CBLLC studios.